I guess everybody knew this already. I just want to pick up (and translate) a few interesting lines that may be non-Chinese reader missed in their daily news.
1. Sending flower illegally.
Once the news was spread around China, there are people in Beijing and Shanghai who sent flower (personally) to Google offices in these two cities. Then certain government departments announced that sending flower to Google offices need pre-approval. That is, a lot of people are sending flower illegally.
2. Someone's comment:
It is not Google leaving China, it is China leaving the world.
3. In twitter, this is the one of the hottest tag: #googlecn.
4. Google removed any filtering in it's search engine in China immediately. All of a sudden, it was reported that search engines of other local Chinese companies also lifted their filtering. Not because they want to support Google. It was reported that they actually use google.cn as their backend (without paying a license fee to Google). What a country of IP protection!
Enjoy the freedom while you can, and tomorrow may be you cannot access gmail in China!
There are at least two IP related issues here:
1. The settlement between Google and Chinese writer related to Google Book was stopped a few days ago...
2. Now it is obvious that other search engines (in China) are using Google.cn as a free backend.
So will keep an eye on these topics.
I just discovered the website who reviews about
home business reviews
If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
this issue is a sensitive political thing ...
Post a Comment